Starbucks Barista, Grays Ferry, #1463
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Gopuff is seeking a Barista for our Starbucks Operations team. As a Starbucks barista, you’ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft. This unique delivery only Starbucks cafe will focus on speed and quality to provide the best experience to each and every customer.
The best part about this role is that no two days are ever the same! Working in one of our fast-paced cafes, a typical week will see you complete the following tasks:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by creating quality handcrafted beverages and food during all hours of operations
- Uphold and maintain the execution of the Gopuff standards, all Starbucks’ brand standards and food safety standards
- Execute cafe processes, including food deliveries, replenishment, and cleaning
- Maintain an on-going awareness of all promotional activities within Starbucks
- Follow all Gopuff and Starbucks routines to deliver a consistent Starbucks experience for guests while driving efficiency and maintaining food safety
- Produce items to specifications on production cards and follow specific department routines
- Monitor and record temperature-sensitive food items as outlined in best practices
- Complete and record all cleaning tasks in the Starbucks space as outlined in best practices
- Follow proper packaging and labeling guidelines for food products
- Follow all food safety requirements as outlined through best practice
- Complete all required Starbucks trainings
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance
- Work in a safe manner at all times to benefit yourself and others; identify and correct hazards; comply with all safety policies and best practices
- All other duties based on business needs
- Given the nature of our stores, our working hours could include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials—day and night, rain or shine. We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers and risk takers who are ready to help us reshape the world of retail faster than ever before. And it doesn't hurt if you like snacks.
- Previous Starbucks/food service experience preferred, but not required
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward new team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work
- Attention to detail and follow a multi-step processes
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.