Senior Account Manager
GetHarley empowers people to look, feel and be their best selves — at every age. We are the first platform to combine technology with the human instinct and experience of a clinician to deliver a deeply personalized and effective experience. Our company is transforming the skincare and healthy ageing experience as we know it.
Launched in May 2019, we are backed by top-tier venture capitalist firms, raising $52 million in our funding to date. Currently, at ~70 employees and growing, we are an award-winning, fast-paced business, growing triple-digits year over year with no market competition. Today, we empower over 1000 clinicians to increase their skincare product sales and drive patient loyalty via the GetHarley platform and we plan to grow this significantly in the coming year. We are looking for ambitious, dynamic, kind people to help us continue to scale.
Our Practitioner Team focuses on new business, onboarding clinicians, and account management. Together, the teams are responsible for empowering and educating over 1000 clinicians to increase their skincare product sales and drive patient loyalty via the GetHarley platform. The Team’s mission is ‘powering clinicians of the future’ by enabling them to deliver curated medical-grade skincare regimens and advice to their patients anytime, anywhere.
Our Account Managers are the face of GetHarley, so you will be working between our Marylebone HQ, and home and visiting your clinicians face-to-face, in their clinic in London and around the UK. We estimate 20-25% of your week to involve travel outside of London (fully expensed). Occasionally you may need to participate in evening entertaining with clients at an event. No two days are the same at GetHarley so you must enjoy working in a client-facing, fast-paced environment and be passionate about changing and transforming our clinicians lives!
As an Senior Account Manager you will
- Maximise the potential of an existing portfolio of clinicians through building significant and mutually beneficial commercial relationships
- Work closely against KPI’s and revenue targets
- Act as a consultant to provide relevant business management solutions to help grow your portfolios skincare sales and increasing their average order value via GetHarley
- Engage with your clinicians regularly through face to face meetings to deep dive into their needs, seeking to highlight value and return on investment using GetHarley
- Be a skincare expert, keeping up to date with the latest trends and product launches
Our dream Senior Account Manager has
- 5-7 years of experience as an Account Manager working in B2B / B2BC sales
- A track record of success within a startup or scale-up and thrives in a fast paced environment
- A hunger for sales and a pro at identifying opportunities to upsell
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Sharp attention to detail who is able to handle multiple tasks seamlessly
- An exceptional work ethic and the desire to make a difference
- A passion for skincare and healthy ageing!
Depending on experience, our salary range for this role is £42,000 - £60,000 plus OTE, paid out on a monthly basis.
Why choose GetHarley
- It’s an exciting challenge. No two days are the same! We are an ambitious company who move fast and hustle
- You are making a difference. We are empowering our clinicians and supporting our patients skincare goals
- Growth opportunities. We take personal development seriously and support your growth ambitions. Take our Senior Account Manager, Ocean for instance - she started out as an intern in 2021 and by 2023, she is now a Senior Account Manager.
What we can offer you
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Regular team socials
- Discounted skincare products
- In-office manicures and facials, regular team workouts at exclusive gyms and studios
- Quarterly all-company GetTogether's including a countryside retreat!
- A birthday treat delivered to your door
- Dog friendly office located in Marylebone
- Breakfast provided and snack station at the office to keep you fuelled throughout the day!
- Seasonal merch drops
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
GetHarley is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.