Senior Product Designer - Mobile App
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Fetch Product Design team is responsible for the entirety of design within the Fetch app—from user experience design to creative direction and production. Our goal is to deliver a fun experience that our shoppers (and partners) love and can’t live without.
Fetch is looking for experienced Senior Product Designers to join our team. You will be working within a focused, balanced team; it is your responsibility to lead efforts which measurably improve people’s lives. We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the final product.
Product designers at Fetch must be…
- Risk-takers. You’ve got ample room to fail and no time to play it safe.
- Endlessly curious. You never hesitate to ask “why” and tirelessly seek out innovative solutions.
- Expert collaborators. You are equally comfortable working side-by-side with executive stakeholders, teammates, and non-technical colleagues as you are with your fellow designers.
- UI craftspeople. A background in visual design is not required but a well-practiced eye for detail & aesthetics absolutely is. Your shipped mobile app work needs to knock our socks off.
- Radically scrappy. You thrive in ambiguity and won’t hesitate to get exactly what you need to keep moving ahead. You can get stuff done!
- Team-players. Our secret sauce is our team dynamic; we don’t have time for egos.
By month 3 you will be…
- Intimately familiar with the Fetch app; using it in your daily life.
- Integrated within your team
- Understanding your team’s focus, goals, and KPIs
- Developing strong working relationships with your Directly Responsible Individual (DRI), Product manager, and Engineering lead within your team
- Leading design critiques of your work with cross-functional stakeholders and peers
By month 6 you will be…
- Influencing & making decisions within your team
- Developing strong working relationships outside of your team with key stakeholders and other cross-functional teams
- Exploring the unknowns—what opportunities are untouched?
- Well on your way to launching your first feature(s) into production
By year 1 you will be…
- Influencing decisions outside of your team for the larger organization
- Thriving in ambiguity within your team and the larger organization
- Launching multiple features into production with iterations on the work in motion
We’re looking for people who have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, native mobile app design experience or enterprise web application experience required
- Experience with Figma, Miro, and Protopie
- Experience with animation (especially LottieFiles or Rive)
- A tendency to self-direct and lean on their own prioritization methods to get their work done in a fast-paced startup environment
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides Ten Thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.