Data Product Leader
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving our business will require a Data Product Leader to join the team to build and operate a scalable data delivery process, that seamlessly deliver or share data with several Fetch partners. You’ll be working on a small, multi-functional team that may include other data engineers, analytics engineers, data analysts, product leads and other roles. Success in this role requires the ability to automate, scale, and deliver custom data needs based on the partner’s requirements in a secure manner.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- A deep understanding of managed data delivery process
- Take ownership of the entire lifecycle of data products from ideation to development, delivery and support. Ability to manage, own, groom and enhance data products.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and partners to define product requirements, prioritize features and execute.
- Collaborate with internal collectives and packs including other pack leads, data engineers, analytics engineers, and data analysts to develop the product.
- Develop and execute a data product strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives; align on a roadmap to deliver on the strategy.
- Effectively communicate product goals, progress, issues and risks to both technical and business stakeholders. This includes the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to write code is required. Need to have a good understanding of technologies such as SQL, DBT, Java, Snowflake and AWS.
- Familiarity in handling large volumes of data (billions of rows) in a secure and scalable manner, managing data delivery to hundreds of customers
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant field such as computer science, Data Science, Business Analytics.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.