Head of Social Media
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced leader to join our team as the Head of Social Media. This pivotal role requires a passionate, strategic visionary who is able to drive the creation of memorable content on multiple platforms while maintaining a clear path to achieving our business goals. This role has no hybrid or in office mandates, however, we are seeking candidates local to our Boston, Madison, or Chicago offices for as needed on site work.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a cutting-edge social media strategy that aligns with overall business goals. This strategy will include both the plan to grow the follower base as well as the content strategy to fuel the engagement.
- Stay ahead of industry trends, emerging platforms, and evolving consumer behaviors to keep our brand at the forefront of the digital landscape.
- Monitor key performance indicators to measure the success and impact of social media initiatives.
- Determine how our Fetch handle and CEO handle coexist and feed into each other across our social channels, creating a strong collective social presence
- Lead the charge in crafting compelling, shareable content that reflects our voice and tone, sparks conversations, and captivates our audience across platforms.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to produce high-quality, engaging content that resonates with target audiences.
- Develop a content calendar that aligns with marketing initiatives and new product rollouts.
- Lead and mentor the social media team, providing guidance and support for individual and team success. Inspire the broader marketing team and company toward the vision for accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Create and sustain a positive and innovative team culture, fostering an environment where creativity, collaboration, and a bias for action thrive.
- Foster a culture of collaboration by working hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams to amplify our brand presence.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to maximize social media impact.
Skills we believe you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of direct proven experience in a social media leadership role.
- Naturally creative with a refined ability to identify and nurture compelling visual stories.
- Comfortable taking risks, pushing ideas, and pivoting with urgency when needed.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, trends, analytics, and best practices.
- Ability to differentiate the type of content that would be most impactful for our brand accounts vs. our CEO accounts.
- Strong understanding of content development and storytelling for various digital channels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex ideas effectively.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $115,000-$125,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.