VP, Industry, Beauty
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- The VP, Industry, Beauty will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for achieving quota by nurturing existing relationships and initiating new relationships among partners in their industry. They will be responsible for managing a team of sales professionals and account managers who are jointly responsible for achieving quota.
- This position will be remote flexible with travel for meetings, industry events, etc.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manages the identification, creation, and management of key account/business relationships with select partners and prospective partners to offer and/or develop solutions, which may include complementary products/services to produce revenue-generating opportunities for the company.
- Oversee industry sales revenue and progress to quota while providing accurate assessment of progress to Fetch leadership.
- Manage those in Partner and Account track. Guide teams and hold them accountable for progress to quota and other pillars of success in sales.
- Make personnel/headcount decisions (including hiring, termination, and PIPs) quickly and decisively, taking into account feedback of direct manager, team members, partners, and cross-functional internal partners.
- Serve as a player/coach, leading by example through the successful acquisition of CPG clients and management of those relationships. You demonstrate a strong understanding of motivations of key partner contacts, including budget allocation and process.
- Provide tailored coaching, guidance, and feedback to partner professionals in sales functions and account professionals in account-management functions.
- Direct sales professionals to work efficiently to expand influence across targeted accounts.
- Works collaboratively with senior members of cross functional teams including legal, finance, and marketing to drive positive risk/relationship management for accounts within the industry.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Partner and Account Managers who report into you are meeting or exceeding their key performance indicators and revenue targets.
- You have proven success leading multiple sales teams and accounts. You exceed expectations regarding sales quotas and engaging your teams!
- Managerial and leadership skills - constantly monitoring goals and achievements, making adjustments when needed. Team always understands what is expected of them.
- Lead by example - you own Fetch’s core values and drive your team towards the company vision. You embody a strong work ethic and operational rigor in processes.
- You’re an expert within the CPG ispace, and understand key partners, partner competitors, along with developments/trends in the industry and adjacent industries.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 8 years of directly relevant experience, minimum 5 years experience managing teams.
- Relevant experience within the beauty industry, including previous work experience, a strong network within the industry, or established connections.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel.
- At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $185,000 - $200,000 (this does not include commission or sales plan incentive funds, which our Sales employees are eligible for). We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.