Sr. Manager Data Partnerships
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving our shopper journey will be hiring a Sr. Sales and Insights Analyst who will be based in remotely in the United States. We do offer offices in Boston, Chicago, Madison, and Birmingham for candidates who want optional hybrid experiences.
The Sr. Sales and Insights Analyst will analyze data, crafting into presentable strategy for internal and external stakeholders, while ensuring data hygiene. This position will make a huge impact for our valued client partners, and report to our Senior Director of Growth, Insights, and Strategy on our Revenue Generation team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work with Revenue Generation and cross-functional counterparts to analyze sales and marketing data.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to wider business, including non-technical team members to drive client strategy.
- Present insights to business stakeholders through Tableau (primarily, Powerpoint, and Excel in a compelling manner.
- Collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment.
- Create automated KPI dashboards and monitoring reports.
- Enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources.
- Create well documented coding and analytics to ensure reusability as the team expands.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous professional experience as a Business Intelligence: Leverage metrics to drive insights and influence business decisions
- Working with key stakeholders to identify needs and report outputs to clearly answer questions and drive decisions
- Highly Proficient in data visualization
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Data Modeling Experience
- Ability to code complex SQL queries
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Experience with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark, and AWS services in an agency or in-house setting.
- At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $110,000-$130,000 (this does not include commission or sales plan incentive funds, which our Sales employees are eligible for). We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.