Accounts Receivable Analyst
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Account Receivable Analyst will support the Financial Operations team managing the company's accounts receivable portfolio. This role will be responsible for analyzing past due accounts, communicating with clients to resolve outstanding payments, and implementing effective collection strategies to improve cash flow. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication skills, demonstrate resilience and build strong cross-functional relationships.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze accounts to identify delinquent clients
- Contact clients via phone, email, and other communication channels to address past due balances
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and payment commitments.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve outstanding payment issues.
- Prepare reports on accounts receivable status, collection activity, and bad debt reserves for management review
- Implement and suggest process improvements to streamline the collections process and enhance efficiency.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in collections, accounts receivable, or a related financial role.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and internal teams effectively
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization.
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $55,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.