Account Manager, Food
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- The Account Manager will report directly to the Industry Lead and will be responsible for relationships and key clients within the enterprise Food industry.
- This position will be remote flexible with some travel for meetings, industry events, etc.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- With ongoing oversight and mentorship, you’ll contribute to engagements with key partners, and ensure the continuing health and productivity of our valued relationships.
- You’ll prepare materials for quarterly business reviews and other key partner touchpoints in a manner that continuously improves the relationship between Fetch and partners. You will also have the opportunity to attend some of these meetings to support your professional development.
- While a team effort, given the power of Fetch’s insights and offerings, you’ll help ensure partners have regular access to data and reporting to optimize Fetch's share of partner budgets. In successfully showing our value, it’s mutually beneficial for partners to increase their spend while reducing churn.
- Always growing at Fetch, you’ll develop an understanding of Fetch strategy, within and outside of Sales, including marketing, tech, product, and design.
- With oversight and your developing understanding of the Fetch strategy and vision, you’ll guide your partner to valuable Fetch offerings that drive both businesses’ forward. As a Fetch expert, you’re strategically communicating to your partners how impactful the continuation of the partnership will be in powering their brand.
- Work closely with senior members of the team, along with implementation and ATSO (data!) to maintain rightsized cost for partners.
- With oversight and support, you’ll engage with implementation coordinators (Onboarding) to ensure that Special Offers are likely to achieve partner objectives.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- You're meeting expectations around goals, including revenue, year over year revenue growth, contract fulfillment, brand activations, and more.
- You have a solid and developing understanding of marketing budget and allocation for key accounts.
- Your knowledge and understanding of Fetch products and strategies positively impact partner relationships, including clubs and marketing communications. You understand the importance of creative sales and solutions, leveraging your knowledge to achieve your partners objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of client-facing sales/account management experience
- Some vertical expertise in Food or CPG space, targeting stakeholders such as senior-level marketing, media, and executive contacts.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel.
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $67,500-$90,000 (this does not include commission or sales plan incentive funds, which our Sales employees are eligible for). We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.