Senior Site Merchandising Manager
Are you a data-driven problem solver who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others while contributing to a successful business? Join Carewell and be a part of a team that creates impactful solutions for caregivers and their unique challenges. We're looking for hardworking individuals committed to raising the bar and striving for impact, scalability, and simplicity. Build your career with Carewell, a category-defining business dedicated to making caregiving easier.
The importance of hiring a Senior Site Merchandising Manager
Carewell is seeking a Senior Site Merchandising & Content Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role you will create best-in-class shopping experiences for our online customers, building and executing strategies as well as developing and implementing best practices for all categories across the site. You will use your web analytics knowledge to ensure the customer experience is as intuitive and frictionless as possible. You will work closely with merchants, product, creative and marketing, and will mentor others on the team. This role is remote-first and will report to our VP of Merchandising.
What you’ll do:
- Be a builder: own, execute, and optimize the site merchandising, category, and content agenda on the website, including the visual display of category and brand pages, content and PDP guidelines, tenets and calendar of site refreshes and updates.
- Partner with cross functional teams including Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing, and Product to optimize online strategies for growing sales and maximizing margin, including identification of net new functions and features.
- Define and optimize online taxonomy, navigation, catalog attributes and standards, search, sort order strategy, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Thoroughly understand the competitive landscape and make recommendations.
- You will manage KPIs for site performance and customer engagement across the funnel including sessions, traffic, conversion, and clicks.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of ecommerce experience in site merchandising, site optimization, product, marketing, or a combination.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional leadership, planning, and execution.
- Strong communication, analytical and quantitative skills, including financial and site metrics.
- Self-starter mentality and ability to adapt quickly to change as business priorities shift.
- Deep understanding of customer needs and shopping behaviors.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance (100% employer-sponsored)
- Supplemental Life Insurance (employee-sponsored)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 100% Remote
- Generous vacation time and federal holidays off
- Employee discount
Carewell is a category-defining business that is dedicated to providing the most trusted and reputable retail source for caregiving products. Our vast selection of expert-vetted products includes incontinence supplies, wound care, nutrition, mobility aids, and more, all available at the best prices with fast, reliable shipping. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked on the Inc. 5000, and named one of the most customer-centric companies in the world by Forbes in 2022. At Carewell, we understand the importance of caregiving, and we strive to provide the highest quality products to help caregivers provide the best care possible for their loved ones.
As the number of older adults in the US grows, the need for caregiving solutions will only increase. By joining Carewell, you will have the opportunity to work in a space that is constantly evolving, with new challenges and opportunities for growth. We are committed to being architects of our own success, always striving to improve our teams, partnerships, and solutions to ensure impact, scalability, and simplicity. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals, using customer insights, data, research, and feedback to make decisions and create the most effective solutions. If you are ready to join a team of dedicated individuals who are committed to making a difference in the world, Carewell is the place for you.
Learn more about us in the Carewell Newsroom.
Carewell's mission is centered around creating a better world for care. We believe having diverse and inclusive teams is an integral part of carrying out that mission. Our increasingly diverse world is faced with complex care challenges that can best be solved through a diverse and inclusive workforce, community of partners, and stakeholders. Carewell is committed to equal opportunity, and we welcome and encourage all walks of life to come learn, grow, collaborate, and create a better world for care with us.