Sales Development Representative
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience working at a globally known consumer startup.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), Fun work environment at our Downtown Chicago Headquarters, and opportunities to meet Cameo Talent!
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
As a C4B Sales Development Representative, you will help prospect, acquire, and onboard business customers who leverage Cameo products in the workplace. Business customers utilize Cameo products in a variety of ways: sales enablement, marketing content, spicing up virtual events, recruiting, employee recognition, and more. Your extensive experience with both prospecting and closing sales will lead you to be a role model and inspiring leader on the Cameo for Business team.
C4B is a growing team with very ambitious goals over the next 12 months. You will be joining a lean but mighty team with huge growth potential. Creativity, curiosity, competitiveness, and proven success are traits we value on the C4B team. Tremendous celebrity IQ and an entrepreneurial mindset are added bonuses and will be keys to success.
Does this sound like you? If so, come join a high growth team at the fastest growing marketplace company in the US!
About the Responsibilities:
- Outreach and Prospecting:
- Conduct targeted outreach to potential business clients through various channels, including email, phone calls, and Linkedin.
- Identify and research potential clients, understanding their unique needs and how Cameo for Business can add value to their brand.
- Lead Qualification:
- Qualify leads through strategic questioning and active listening to understand their business objectives and potential use of Cameo for Business.
- Sales Activity:
- Engage in high-volume sales activity to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm in all interactions to effectively convey the value proposition of Cameo for Business.
- Relationship Building:
- Establish and nurture relationships with key decision-makers within target organizations.
- Act as the initial point of contact, showcasing the benefits of Cameo for Business and demonstrating how our platform aligns with clients' marketing goals.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to stay informed about platform updates, new features, and marketing collateral.
- Provide valuable insights from customer interactions to contribute to the ongoing enhancement of our products and services.
About the Qualifications:
- Ability to work from our Chicago office four days a week
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- 2+ Sales/SDR experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-oriented with a passion for sales and building lasting client relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous experience in sales or customer-facing roles is a plus.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 to $60,000 with opportunities for additional compensation based on performance. Cameo determines salary ranges by role and level with ranges for US roles typically based on our home market of Chicago. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within that range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and training. Posted salary ranges reflect base salary only, exclusive of equity, commissions, and other compensation and benefits.