Medical Record Coordinator (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Medical Records Coordinator is responsible for requesting, processing and uploading medical records for multiple projects including but not limited to: HEDIS, Quality, and Risk Adjustment.
- Request medical records as need for multiple projects.
- Process and upload medical records to EMR and/or other platform.
- Maintains established medical records files in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as deferral and state specific regulations
- Participate in staff meetings as require.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year in medical record experience preferred.
- Accurate typing skills of 40 wpm or more are needed.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English language.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.