Freelance Blinkist Coach (Malaysia or Singapore)
Blinkist connects people with powerful ideas from leading authors and experts to broaden perspectives, gain knowledge, and spark understanding in all areas of their life, both personal and professional.
Used by over 28 million people worldwide, Blinkist distills the key ideas from the most relevant, impactful books and podcasts. These can be read or listened to in 15-minute summaries, that we call Blinks.
Together with Go1, our parent brand, who gives organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet, we’re on a mission to reach one billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. ✨
About The Role
We've recently launched a new service for our Enterprise customers – Blinkist-powered Coaching.
Our learning pathways contain curated selections of Blinks for self-directed, bite-sized learning. The learning pathways are assisted and facilitated by qualified coaches in weekly cohort coaching sessions.
As a Blinkist Coach, you will be partnering with external clients of Blinkist’s Enterprise Team, in order to facilitate our learning pathways in the topics of leadership and management.
Working as part of a highly experienced coaching team, you will facilitate programmed sessions with clients in order to deliver exceptional coaching and facilitation to emerging leaders and experienced Executives, and provide guidance in terms of best practice use of our product.
What You Will Do
- Drive communication and engagement within the private Slack channel, setting up a space for collaboration and discussion
- Deliver the kick off sessions for coaching pathways (60 minutes) to the cohort, following up with relevant information / activities / experiences in the Slack channel
- Deliver weekly sessions of 90 minutes using formatted material to facilitate learning outcomes on different topics
- Across the course of the pathway, be available in the Slack channel for questions, open discussions and polls to the cohort
- Across the course of the pathway, offer feedback, improvement ideas, initiatives and proactively support the internal Blinkist coaching team to improve the delivery and format of the programmes
- Act as an ambassador and strong advocate for Blinkist and our product with customers
- If required, perform 1:1 coaching with customers in association with or separate from pathways
What You Need To Have
- Coaching certification from one of the leading coaching associations, preferably ICF or EMCC
- You are located in Malaysia or Singapore
- Experience with coaching / facilitating group sessions
- Digital savviness - ability to navigate and utilise Slack, Zoom and other platforms (.i.e. Pitch, Google Slides, Notion)
- Curiosity and growth mindset
- Passion for learning, developing and growing self and others
- English language proficiency
Our unique culture of empowerment, direct communication, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment. We embrace a hybrid, remote-friendly way of working that welcomes different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.