BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is based out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
- Experience with, or desire to be in a Customer-Centric Engineering role
- Experience developing with REST APIs
- Experience working with API authentication/authorization (e.g. OAuth 2.0)
- Familiarity with Paired Programming
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities all in the spirit of driving best-in-class outcomes for BetterCloud’s customers
- As equally motivated by creating eloquent code, as you are by working hand-in-hand with our customers
What You’ll Do
- As part of our professional services team, you will work closely with our customers to develop and deploy custom integrations, actions, and solutions for BetterCloud customers using our Platform API
- Leverage 3rd party REST APIs to solve customer use cases
- Help guide customers through the process of building those integrations and actions, within scoping and Paired Programming sessions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to solve technical solutions for our customers
- Become an expert on BetterCloud’s API, both internally and externally
- Work with the sales and customer success teams, to validate new SaaS integrations and actions
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world, while maintaining our core principles of always Striving to Delight
What We Offer
- Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
- Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
- Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources**
- Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.