BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is based out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We are seeking a proactive individual with Salesforce Administrator experience to help us continually improve tools, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. If you are all about sales operations with a knack for transforming ideas into action then we know you’ll love it here!
As a BetterCloud Salesforce administrator you will:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales operations or as a Salesforce Administrator (Salesforce ADM201 certification required).
- Proficient with data management and Salesforce dataloader.
- Proficient in building Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Salesforce automations (flow builder).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with users at various levels of application proficiency.
- Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed with a demonstrated track-record of thinking strategically and analytically about business challenges.
What you’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of Salesforce-based processes and solutions across the organization
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop, launch and support new/improved Salesforce solutions, including process automation, dashboard reporting/tracking, knowledge, installed packages/tools, integrations, and marketing journeys
- Ensure user adoption by diligently testing processes before release, and creating training materials and process documentation
- Day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the company's Salesforce-based processes, tools and users
- Create reporting to provide visibility into key sales metrics and monitor and maintain data integrity.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
In your first week, you will have…
- completed our 4-day universal onboarding program, BetterBeginnings
- met with your manager 1:1
- met your team
- gained access to the tools and resources necessary to be successful in your new role
In your first 30 days, you will have…
- completed your department’s functional onboarding program
- met and collaborated with your team
- identified projects and tasks that you’ll dive into moving forward
In your first 60 days, you will have…
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
What We Offer
- Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
- Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
- Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources
- Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.