SMB Account Executive
Avoma was founded with the belief that all of us have a love-and-hate relationship with meetings. When meetings are run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when meetings are run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
The reality is, a majority of meetings are still run very poorly today. We believe that with the right blend of Human Intelligence and advancements in Artificial Intelligence, we can make meetings more productive and get more value from the information discussed in every conversation.
Join us in revolutionizing meetings through AI!
As an Account Executive at Avoma you will be instrumental in executing and improving our sales plan by closing new clients and managing the inbound sales pipeline.
We are looking for sales professionals with a natural curiosity, a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets and a deep desire for continued growth and development.
As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As an Account Executive at Avoma your career advancement will be determined based on your merit and your demonstrated results.
As an SMB Account Executive at Avoma you will:
- Manage the entire sales process, from prospecting and discovery to conducting product demonstrations, negotiation, and successful deal closures.
- Leverage networking techniques to identify and cultivate new sales opportunities, transforming them into enduring partnerships.
- Drive the Value Proposition of Avoma by presenting, promoting, conducting engaging product demonstrations, and executing persuasive sales strategies to captivate and convert both existing and prospective customers.
- Skillfully negotiate agreements and diligently maintain sales records and data.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live adoption and value creation.
- Propose and explore inventive concepts to enhance sales growth and elevate the overall customer experience.
- Stay on top of industry trends and market dynamics that may potentially impact Avoma's value proposition within your designated segment.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of curiosity and foster a culture of innovation within the account executive team.