Sales Development Representative
Avoma was founded with the belief that all of us have a love-and-hate relationship with meetings. When meetings are run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when meetings are run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
The reality is, a majority of meetings are still run very poorly today. We believe that with the right blend of Human Intelligence and advancements in Artificial Intelligence, we can make meetings more productive and get more value from the information discussed in every conversation.
Join us in revolutionizing meetings through AI!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be leading the charge for prospecting efforts at Avoma to create awareness around our solution for potential clients as well as generate pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are curious, diligent, and want to learn and develop their professional skills within a fast-growing start-up. As an early member of the team, we will work together to create the building blocks for our inbound and outbound strategy to set up the foundations and processes for future Sales Development Representatives at Avoma.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
As a Sales Development Representative at Avoma you will:
- Overseeing the top-of-the-funnel sales cycle by proactively prospecting and engaging potential leads.
- Identifying fresh sales opportunities through thorough research on target accounts.
- Supporting the Sales team by coordinating, scheduling and conducting both inbound and outbound demos.
- Effectively presenting, promoting, and selling Avoma to potential customers using compelling arguments through phone, email, and social selling channels.
- Strategically targeting key accounts and crafting personalized outbound messages to engage prospects.
- Proposing innovative ideas to enhance sales strategies and elevate the overall customer experience.
- Staying updated with the latest product features and launches to better assist and inform potential customers.