Sales Development Representative
Avoma was founded with the belief that all of us have a love-and-hate relationship with meetings. When meetings are run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when meetings are run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
The reality is, a majority of meetings are still run very poorly today. We believe that with the right blend of Human Intelligence and advancements in Artificial Intelligence, we can make meetings more productive and get more value from the information discussed in every conversation.
Join us in revolutionizing meetings through AI!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be leading the charge for prospecting efforts at Avoma to create awareness around our solution for potential clients as well as generate pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are curious, diligent, and want to learn and develop their professional skills within a fast-growing start-up. As an early member of the team, we will work together to create the building blocks for our inbound and outbound strategy to set up the foundations and processes for future Sales Development Representatives at Avoma.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
As a Sales Development Representative at Avoma you will:
- Overseeing the top-of-the-funnel sales cycle by proactively prospecting and engaging potential leads.
- Identifying fresh sales opportunities through thorough research on target accounts.
- Supporting the Sales team by coordinating, scheduling and conducting both inbound and outbound demos.
- Effectively presenting, promoting, and selling Avoma to potential customers using compelling arguments through phone, email, and social selling channels.
- Strategically targeting key accounts and crafting personalized outbound messages to engage prospects.
- Proposing innovative ideas to enhance sales strategies and elevate the overall customer experience.
- Staying updated with the latest product features and launches to better assist and inform potential customers.
This position is for you if you have:
- Proven experience of 2 years of SaaS Sales Development, or similar sales/customer service role in a US based SaaS company
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Proven ability to generate and qualify leads through calling, emailing, and social selling
- Organizational collaboration skills to support our Account Executives to perform research and strategize on accounts
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Sales Engagement and CRM platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
What sets you apart (Preferred Qualifications):
- Expert Level knowledge such as Hubspot, Apollo, Linkedin Sales, etc.
- Worked in a previous US-based SaaS start-up
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence technologies and tools
- Trained in consultative/value-based selling
- Ability work US timezones
We’re a growing team of dreamers and builders who want to create an impactful and sustainable company. Our team brings experience from building and scaling products touching millions of people at leading technology companies. We are committed to building a product people love to use and creating a company people love to work for.
Our benefits include:
- A transparent base salary - Starting Salary ₹10 LPA - ₹15 LPA (DOE) plus commission
- Generous Time Off Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
We value transparency as the key to a culture of trust. We strive to be honest in all communication, because we believe that better context leads to better decisions. Transparency is not oversharing, or betraying privacy. It’s about stripping away anything that gets in the way of clarity and truth so that we reduce uncertainty, build trust, and foster accountability.
We see curiosity as the root of innovation at Avoma. We perceive what exists, question why, and explore what it could be. We take time for inquisitiveness and playfulness, and avoid assumptions that hinder our ability to imagine and grow.Gratitude
We believe that intentional gratitude makes our journey joyful. We approach every interaction with optimism, and we express thankfulness to each other, our families, our customers, and investors.