Quality Assurance - IEFP Internship
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to join our company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team and help us further scale the most innovative regtech product for the financial services industry. You will be joining us in our Lisbon office.
Our products are used by global financial services companies to fully automate their compliance processes as well as by the most reputable global law firms to provide their knowledge through digital channels. Apiax products connect consumers and providers of regulatory data and fuel any digital initiative with a compliance-by-design approach.
You will play an important role in ensuring our users are happy and successful when using Apiax tools and services, by continuously helping improve the quality of our products.
What you will be tasked to do
- Analyze, design, and execute manual test cases
- Ensure that defects are detected as early as possible, allowing the software development team to intervene quickly in their resolution
- Defect lifecycle management, according to the team workflow
- Execute regression tests in release candidates before their delivery to Production
- Participate and collaborate with other team members in grooming sessions to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria for new functionalities
- Analyze and support troubleshooting activities for anomalies detected by end-users
What we offer you
- Work in an agile environment and interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate people around an exciting global product with a passion for high quality and customer success
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Flexible work arrangements
- Budget for your own device
- Inclusive work environment
- IEFP internship
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in any engineering area related to technology
- High sense of responsibility and reliability
- Good communication skills, including fluency in English
- Good analytical skills and critical thinking, including attention to detail
- Team-player and goal-oriented
- Proactive, energetic, and friendly demeanor
Become an Apiaxonad@ and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to meeting you.