Business Analyst - IEFP Internship
Do you want to become a part of an experienced and motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join our company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team and help us further scale the most innovative regtech product for the financial services industry. You will be joining us in our Lisbon office.
Our products are used by global financial services companies to fully automate their compliance processes as well as by the most reputable global law firms to provide their knowledge through digital channels. Apiax products connect consumers and providers of regulatory data and fuel any digital initiative with a compliance-by-design approach. You will play an important role in helping to shape our products. If you’re a strong team player, able to communicate, and a fast learner then you’re the perfect candidate for our company.
What you will be tasked to do
- Research and define requirements for new features together with our multidisciplinary teams
- Write user stories
- Understand and explain users’ needs
- Participate and collaborate with other team members in grooming sessions to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria for new functionalities.
- Help to manage client and stakeholders requests/requirements
- Write product documentation
What we offer you
- Work in an agile environment and interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate people around an exciting global product with a passion for high quality and customer success
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Flexible work arrangements
- Budget for your own device
- Inclusive work environment
- IEFP internship
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in any engineering area related to technology
- High sense of responsibility and reliability
- Good communication skills, including fluency in English
- Good analytical skills and critical thinking, including attention to detail
- Team-player and goal-oriented
- Proactive, energetic, and friendly demeanor
Become an Apiaxonad@ and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to meeting you.