Junior Regulatory Engineer - IEFP Internship
Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Junior Regulatory Engineer to join our RegTech company.
You are a legal & compliance professional who is technologically adept or a technologist familiar with financial markets regulation. You see the opportunity to improve tax, legal, compliance, and regulatory processes with the intelligent use of technology. You're a team player with strong communication skills and a proactive entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, 'can-do' attitude, you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner, passionate about technology and always looking forward to learning about new techniques and innovations, you're the perfect candidate for our Lisbon team.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Acting as the interface between regulatory and technology experts
- Structure global financial industry regulation with our RegTech solution for Cross-Border Services and Products Rules, Taxation Regimes, and more
- Establish and maintain regulatory taxonomies
- Support our content partners and clients in structuring regulatory questions
- Further develop our software by defining and testing requirements
What we can offer you:
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech company
- Opportunity to work with open-minded and passionate people around an exciting global product
- Becoming part of an international team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
- Opportunities to spend quality time with your colleagues (e.g team events)
- Great office in the heart of Lisbon
- Flexible working arrangements
- Budget for your own device
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or economics
- Proactive, cooperative, and can-do mindset: no task is too small, no challenge is too big
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to simplify complex regulatory and business contexts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interest in challenging how the industry is dealing with regulations today
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience in the financial industry and/or in risk, legal, compliance, KYC/due diligence, or in another function related to the implementation of regulation is a plus
- Experience in computer science or web technologies is a plus
- Work Permit to work in Portugal and you’ve never done an IEFP internship before
Become an Apiaxonad@ and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to meeting you.