Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a UX Engineer to join our Embedded Compliance company.
You're a strong team player, proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, "can-do" attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner and passionate about technology, you're the perfect candidate for our Embedded Compliance company.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Help us to integrate the latest AI technologies into new product features so that humans and machines collaborate better
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes, by translating research insights into simple and engaging user interfaces that satisfy user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints
- You’ll be part of the entire life-cycle of these applications - from problem definition, research, and design, up to delivery. Furthermore, you will be expected to measure and analyze the impact of the delivered features
- You will lead the design process, facilitate design discussions, and help the team and the business understands your solutions by working them through your thought process and decisions.
What we offer you:
- 20-months contract
- Work with the latest technologies and research in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results.
- You have 2+ years of experience designing and implementing digital products;
- We don’t expect a formal degree, but your depth and domain of knowledge are equivalent to that of a BA/BSc/MA in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Systems, Design or similar;
- Deep knowledge of a broad range of UX research methods and passion to share this knowledge with others;
- Experience defining, conducting, and analyzing usability sessions with end users;
- Comfortable with end-to-end processes—from discovery to execution, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would also be an advantage
- Work permit for EU.
Become an Apiaxonad@ and be a part of something big.
We're looking forward to meeting you.